Please, Please Me

Объявление

2.04. Итак, наш форум продолжает преображаться и на очереди у нас долгожданные изменения в графической части. Конечно, есть еще много недоработок, но мы обязательно их исправим в дальнейшем, ведь нам очень хочется сделать "Плизми" уютным для каждого из Вас. Так же, в воскресенье мы определим лучших игроков этой недели, так что будьте активными, если хотите увидеть свои мордашки на доске почета!~

С уважением, администрация

Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Please, Please Me » ГОСТЕВОЙ РАЗДЕЛ » Fluxadir

Fluxadir

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological globe all is presented on net?

I visit each day a few web pages and blogs to read content, however this website offers quality based articles.

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

Appreciating the dedication you put into your blog and in depth information you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with after that you can write otherwise it is complex to write.

Hi there to every one, it's genuinely a pleasant for me to go to see this website, it contains precious Information.

Вы здесь » Please, Please Me » ГОСТЕВОЙ РАЗДЕЛ » Fluxadir

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно