Please, Please Me

Объявление

2.04. Итак, наш форум продолжает преображаться и на очереди у нас долгожданные изменения в графической части. Конечно, есть еще много недоработок, но мы обязательно их исправим в дальнейшем, ведь нам очень хочется сделать "Плизми" уютным для каждого из Вас. Так же, в воскресенье мы определим лучших игроков этой недели, так что будьте активными, если хотите увидеть свои мордашки на доске почета!~

С уважением, администрация

Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Please, Please Me » ГОСТЕВОЙ РАЗДЕЛ » Dinalexin

Dinalexin

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really nice article on building up new weblog.

There is certainly a lot to find out about this issue. I love all of the points you have made.

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.                  P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its really really good paragraph on building up new weblog.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Chrome. Excellent Blog!

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something too few people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I found this in my hunt for something concerning this.

Вы здесь » Please, Please Me » ГОСТЕВОЙ РАЗДЕЛ » Dinalexin

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно